Sunday, July 20, 2008

Wife gets fucked in the butt

I was getting turned on watching her pussy lips twitching. I remember the whole area was so wet. I got out from under her and she collapsed onto the bed. She was wet and began to feel cold and Anne asked me to lay on top of her to keep her warm. I did so and felt my semi erect cock press in between her wet cheeks of her behind. Anne actually enjoyed the secure feeling of my body pressed against her and the feeling of my cock pressing against her made her wriggle and accept my placement. I began to move slowly against her, being so slippery and wet it felt great.

Anne began to enjoy the stimulation. She opened her legs apart and began to move herself - sort of just pushing back against me. I whispered to her that it felt great just pressing against her and not penetrating. I began to moan as the feeling was sensational. Anne feeling my hardness increasing was obliging me to come a second time. She began to really push harder against her. Her movements were deliberate and I felt her hand at the base of my cock and felt her push me against her and felt my tip feel like it was going inside her. My cock was covered in my come from the first orgasm and it felt like I had entered her pussy but then I heard Anne call out for me to "Fuck her ass" and she moved against me and I realised where I was. Heaven.

Anne had taken over the movements as I almost froze, I didn't want to hurt her. My cock was not entirely hard and not to its usual size so it was all working. Anne was actually enjoying the feelings. I reached around and began to place my hand over her pussy opening and began to rub her soaked lips. My cock was now going in and out with ease and I could feel myself building up for a second orgasm. Anne called out "Fuck me Alex Fuck my arse" this was the last thing I had heard before I let go and came a second time. I could feel the spurts leap out of my cock and feel them splatter inside Anne.