Sunday, July 20, 2008

Buttfuck in the shower

As he rinses off under the water I take his cock in his hands, "oh yes," is his response. I lean over and slide his cock past my lips and into my mouth. Water running over my face as I take his cock all the way to the back of my throat. I reach up to massage his balls and press his my finger against his asshole. His response is electric as he starts to pump my face, I smile teasingly as I stop sucking his cock. I turn around in and present him with my ass.

He leans over me and starts to massage my breasts and I reach down to rub my swollen clit. I pull one of his hands down to the hard little button. He likes knowing he can do this to me, making me hot for his cock. He pulls back and sets himself up to enter my pussy from behind, he slides in effortlessly. I put one foot up on the edge of the tub to allow for better access. He presses his thumb into my ass, mmmmmmmmmm this is so good for me. I want him in my ass and tell him so. He works my ass with his fingers a bit to relax and loosen me up so he can just slide his cock home when he enters me. Soon I feel the tip of his cock at my tight hole pushing it's way deep inside me. "Fuck, you are so tight," he moans as he starts to pump his cock hard and fast, then slow and easy.

"Oh, baby that's the spot, it feels so good," I cry out, "I want you to empty your load in my ass." He starts fucking hard and fast again, "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww I"m gonna cum baby!"

"I want every drop in my ass, let me have it all!!!" I scream as I feel my own orgasm start deep inside my body. He can feel my orgasm start, he can't hold out any longer and with one final thrust, pumps his load into my ass.

We let the water run over us as our bodies calm down from our awesome encounter and our breathing returns to normal.