Sunday, July 20, 2008

First time anal fucking

I lube three fingers and move them to her. I remind her to push out if it hurts, and I insert them. There is only a little resistance, but she is now feeling stretched and full. I continue to stroke inside her for a few minutes while rubbing her clit with the fingers of my other hand.

"Are you ready darling?"

"Yes"

"Remember, this may hurt, relax and push against me and we will see how it goes"

"Okay"

With her brown bottom raised on the cushion, I kneel behind her, hold the head of my well lubricated penis against her arsehole, and slowly push it in. My manhood passes the opening, but then there is resistance. I feel her stiffen with the sensation of the extra size, twice as big as three fingers or maybe even bigger.

"Remember to relax and push against me."

I slowly press forward and then stop, waiting for her body to start relaxing. I hear her moan a little; this isn't what she expected. The burning subsides and she can feel her rear entrance wrapped tight round me.

As she relaxes, I push a little more, each time gaining a few millimetres until, eventually, I am deeply buried right inside her.

"Are you alright darling?"

"Yes, I didn't think it would be like this"

"I am going to slowly withdraw and start again"

I slowly pull myself out of her tight hole; looking down I am amazed how big I am. The extra arousal has swollen my penis to a gigantic size. I pull about half way out, and then slowly push in again. Julie is still a little tense, and now needs to get used to the changing sensation of the very slow thrusts.

For me, the feeling is indescribable. Her arse is so hot, and so unbelievably tight. And not at all uncomfortable; the trick will be to last long enough without cumming too early. As well as slowly pushing in again, I squeeze my own PC muscle to slow the build up of sexual tension and help me last the distance.

I continue to stroke slowly, feeling her arse relaxing with each stroke. Julie has other ideas, she, reaches between her legs and starts to rub herself. Once she starts to stimulate herself, things become easier, I am able to thrust a little faster while she is rubbing herself towards orgasm.

Never vocal during sex, I am surprised with "Oh, that feels so wonderful!"