Thursday, July 17, 2008

Anal Virgin

When I first arrived I checked out everyone that was there. They all seemed to be older than my 35 years and most of them were out of shape. It was disappointing to see so many unfit people in their 30's and 40's. Then I spotted one woman who looked younger and fitter than any others. I walked over to her and introduced myself.

"Hi my name is Walt."

"Hi I'm Bonnie," she replied with a smile and then asked, "Is this your first time at one of these meetings?"

"Yes it is. How do they normally go," I asked in reply.

"This is only my second meeting but it will probably be my last. People just sit around talk, drink and dance occasionally. The people are pretty boring," Bonnie admitted.

"I was surprised when I looked around that you were here as you don't seem to fit in," I told her.

"Why do you say that?' she asked.

"Well you are younger and fitter than the others for starters."

"Thanks for noticing, you are too," Bonnie said with a smile.

"Would you like to go somewhere else? Have you had dinner yet? We could go to diner if you like," I offered.

"Maybe a burger, I'm not that hungry," she accepted.

Bonnie and I left the singles party to get a burger at her favorite burger restaurant. As she walked out in front of me I took a closer look at her figure. She was about 5'6" and I guessed her weight to be about 115 pounds. She was small breasted with a narrow waist that flared out into wider hips. She was wearing a loose fitting skirt so it was hard to assess her legs and her ass. Bonnie had blonde hair that was coarse in nature so she kept in short. We drove separately to the restaurant where we had a pleasant meal and engaging conversation.